Wednesday, September 11, 2013

21 days...well maybe we should make that 26!

They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit.  I have one habit I need to break and one I need to make.  The habit I need and want to break is not allowing time for myself.  I am always on the go.  Constantly forgetting about me (ok maybe some days I get down and moody and I think only about me), but I am saying I forget to take care of my soul house!  The habit I want to make is to start blogging more.  I want to continue to blog about my journey of placement and how I have healed and how I continue to grow, but I also just want to share my life.  I want to journal.  I want to be able to turn my blog into a hard copy one day that I can share with my family.  I have the opportunity to begin blogging here soon as a "workshop" and I am excited.  The founder of Blessings in a Basket, Ashley Mitchell, has a test group starting for a new project that she is putting together for the adoption community.  She comes up with so many amazing ideas.  I am one of the lucky and fortunate ones that she selected to be apart of the test group.  

When she sent this message out I decided to challenge myself.  First, I do not want to fall short of Ashley's expectations for those that she selected.  Second, I will start breaking my bad habit of not allowing time for myself and I will be doing this by third, taking an hour of my time to write in my blog/journal.  I will give myself time to reflect on where I have been, how far I have come, and how I have gotten here.  It feels great being back on here and writing and I know that if I do this everyday I will have a more uplifted spirit and have a continuous smile on my face.  I can't wait to come back and share my stories with you all!  Best of all I am learning how to create the blog that I have always wanted. So, not only should you be looking out for new blog posts, watch out for the amazing transformation of my blog design thanks to Shabbyblog!
Come follow me and my Journaling experience of Adoption ABC's

With Love,

 

No comments :

Post a Comment